Sunday, April 7, 2013

Quint-Essential Card

In my last Stampin' UP! order I got the Quint-Essential stamp. At first glance it seems to be just another flower stamp...but no! It coordinates with 5...yes 5! of Stampin' UP!'s punches (all listed below). You simply stamp the image 5 times and then punch out each layer. It's THAT easy! To show off how pretty the stamp was I decided to stick with a simple card.


After I punched out all the layers I added dimentionals to the back of each and stuck 'em together!
Easy as that :)

Supply List:
  • Stamps
    • Quint-Essential Single Stamp
    • Teeny Tiny Stamp Set
  • Ink
    • Gumball Green
    • Pacific Point
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Melon Mambo
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Tangerine Tango 1/4" Ribbon
  • Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons
  • Dimensionals
  • Punches
    • 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
    • 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
    • 1" Circle
    • 3/4" Circle
    • 1/2" Circle
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope my cards inspire you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment