Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! My name is Meghan and I have been a stamping enthusiast for a couple of years now however, this is the first time I will be blogging my little projects for all to see! I hope you will find inspiration here and enjoy your visit!

The Very First Card

I recently got the Dress Up framelits from Stampin UP! and absolutely LOVE them. They remind me of when I was a kid and used to dress up my paper dolls (remember those?) With these framelits you can make any pattern of dress and even add belts (with ribbon) and necklaces (with pearls/rhinestones). The possibilities are endless!

I also used the absolutely a-maz-ing Honeycomb embossing folder from Stampin' UP!. This little guy is reeeally fun to use! I used the Core'dinations cardstock (Stampin' UP) and sanded it to create the two tone look. Very cool right?

 Here it is:



I love how much texture the sanding creates. Any time I get the chance to use the technique I do :)
I should also mention that I sponged over the embossing at the bottom with Whisper White craft ink to make it stand out.

Supply List (All supplies are from Stampin' UP)
  • Paper
    • Primrose Petals Core'dinations
    • Pink Pirouette
    • Crumb Cake
    • Print Poetry DSP
  • Ink
    • Whisper White craft
    • Versa Mark
  • Embossing Folders
    • Delicate Designs
    • Honeycomb
  • Early Espresso Embossing Powder
  • Dress Up Framelits
  • Bursting With Joy stamp set
  • Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • Sanding Block
  • Sponge Dauber
  • Dimensionals (to pop the dress out from the card)
Hope you liked it! Thanks for coming to my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a great beginning! Looking forward to the next creation. :) Donna

    ReplyDelete