Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just Because MDS card

Today I have an MDS (My Digital Studio) card for you. For those who aren't familiar with this program is it a digital program that allows you to design cards, scrapbooks, calenders and more! It is great for the minimalist who doesn't want a lot of craft supplies floating around the house. You can buy stamp sets, embellishments and kits if you wish or just stick with the elements that come with the program.

Anyway, on to the card:


This is actually a hybrid, only part of the card is made in MDS. I printed out the designer paper and the leaf stamp together on Whisper White paper, embossed it with the Stripes embossing folder and then put that onto Island Indigo cardstock and also added the embellishments. I also sponged around all the edges with Soft Suede Ink.

Here is what I used (All products are from Stampin' Up):
  • MDS
    • My Friend Stamp Brush Set in Island Indigo
    • Spring to Life Designer Series Paper
  • Stripes Embossing Folder
  • Flirtatious DSP (the doily)
  • Island Indigo Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Vellum
  • Island Indigo Ink
  • Soft Suede Ink
  • Vintage Verses Stamp Set
  • Designer Label Punch
  • Filigree Brads
Hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your detailed product list. The card is very pretty with the doily and vintage words.
    TFS Donna

    ReplyDelete