Friday, May 24, 2013

I dig you Mom! Easel Card

Hi Creative Owls,

For Mother's Day I created the card below.

 

How adorable is that? :) My mother loved this set and since we just bought it I thought it would make a cute Mother's Day card.  The arm is attached with a brad so it really moves!! Also, I have seen the paper ribbons all over the place and really wanted to try it. It was the perfect accent to hold up my easel card.

My Supplies (all SU)

Cardstock:

 - Pool Party
 - Early Espresso
 - Whisper White
 - Crushed Curry

Ink:

 - Early Espresso
 - Rose Red
 - Soft Sky

Stamp Sets:

 - I Dig You
 - Family Reunion

Embossing Folders:

 - Chevron
 - Cloudy Day

Markers:

 - Crushed Curry
 - Basic Black

Crushed Curry Ribbon
1 1/4" Sqaure Punch
Vintage Brads
Hung Up Cute Clips
Labels Framelits
Sponges

Thanks for visiting. Hope it inspires you to create!

Meghan

1 comment:

  1. I Love it!! The clouds, the machine, the dirt, the movable arm; it has it all!! Donna

    ReplyDelete