Monday, May 13, 2013

Secret Garden Birthday Card

Hello Creative Owls!

I love when a stamp set has either a punch or framelits that coordinate with it because it makes creating a card so much easier and faster! Today's card uses Secret Garden from Stampin' UP! which has a matching set of framlits. Yey!


I love the spring colours, Subtles Collection from Stampin' UP!. I recently got the Pool Party Core'dinations and have been using it on EVERYTHING :) I can't seem to use it without sanding it but hey that's what it's for right? ;)

To create the colour in the flowers I used sponge daubers and heavily sponged the middle and then lightly did circles out toward the edges.. For the leaf I used Wild Wasabi Embossing powder. Very simple but very pretty.

Also, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the Happy Birthday so it was perfectly placed.

My Supply List:

Cardstock
 - Rich Razzleberry
 - Whisper White
 - Pool Party Core'dinations
 - Sycamore Street DSP

Ink:
 - Primrose Petals
 - Island Indigo
 - Perfect Plum
 - Rich Razzleberry
 - Versamark

Stamps:
 - Secret Garden
 - Curly Cute

Rich Razzleberry Ribbon
Secret Garden Framelits
Decorative Label Punch
Fancy Fan EF
Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Sponge Daubers
Sanding Block
Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you find inspiration to create!

Meghan

1 comment:

  1. Love the fancy fan ef and your sponging really "makes" the flowers! Donna

    ReplyDelete