Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring to Life MDS Hybrid

Hi Creative Owls!

I know it's been a while since I last posted a card. I was away for awhile and didn't have access to my computer.

I made this card a while ago when the Spring to Life kit first became available. It is such a beautiful kit. If you have MDS then this is a must have!

I like to print out the embellishments to use on my card to give it some dimension. So for this card that is what I did. Everything is printed and cut out and of course I added some bling too!

 

 I also used the Vine Street embossing folder on the Whisper White card base and sponged that with Always Artichoke Ink.

I also dressed up the inside as well because I wanted to use the teapot but couldn't fit it on the front. :) I'm so happy I got it on there!

 
 
My supply list:
 
- Spring to Life MDS kit
 
- Always Artichoke Cardstock
 
- Whisper White Cardstock
 
- Ginger Blossom DSP
 
- Always Artichoke Ink
 
- Nature's Pace Stamp Set
 
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit
 
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
 
- Ticket Punch
 
- Basic Pearls
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting! Have fun creating :)
 
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment